Chair: Shelly J. Lundberg, University of California, Santa Barbara
1. Family Formation Processes: Assessing the Need for a New Nationally Representative Household Panel Survey of the United States • Wendy D. Manning, Bowling Green State University.
2. Intergenerational Family Support Processes from Young Adulthood through Later Life: Do We Need a New National Survey? • Judith A. Seltzer, University of California, Los Angeles.
3. Social Networks and Social Capital: New Directions for a Household Panel Survey • Laura M. Tach, Cornell University; Benjamin Cornwell, Cornell University.
4. Housing and Neighborhoods and a New National Household Panel • Lincoln Quillian, Northwestern University; Jens Ludwig, University of Chicago.
5. Summary Recommendations on the Need for a New U.S. Household Panel • Robert Moffitt, Johns Hopkins University.
Click on a name for contact information
Click on a title to see the abstract
Other sessions on Data and Methods